From 1832 until today the Methodist church has had a presence in the community of Princeton. Starting in the simple cabin of Abraham Jones and with the leadership of the circuit rider Zadock Hall, we have continued through the years and are now in the our fourth permanent house of worship. God has blessed us and continues to lead us as we strive to carry out His mission in today’s world.
To know Jesus Christ and to make Jesus Christ known.
Open hearts. Open minds. Open doors.